About Me

My photo
I write because sometimes words are the only thing that can save you.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Long time no blog!

Burnt out. And I mean that in every sense of the word. Everything I write lately lacks inspiration, passion and drive. It’s sad. It makes ME sad. And maybe this has to do with the drama/stress in my personal life- that I can’t enjoy the things I love. It has been on a rise these past couple of months (stress/drama). I don’t know, I just feel like I’m the worst person in the world for giving up? The story of course lacks depth and there will be many confused. I’m not sure if I’m prepared for the consequences of blowing the lid off on this one. Actually - I know I’m not prepared for the backlash. It’s so unlike me though. I’m usually content with starting a fire and joyfully watching it burn and ruin everything in its path. This is different though. I’m not fighting with a friend, or an ex boyfriend. This is family. And while I’m confident that all will be well in time, the waiting is the worst part. I’m just… I’m tired? I’m really tired. This used to be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment